Maximizing the CLB Support Kit
This course was developed to help you maximize the tools found in the CLB Support Kit. It is comprised of four short modules that include:
1. Orientation to the CLB: ESL for Adults and the which describes the different sections of the both documents
2. Usingwhich provides an overview of in the Support Kit
3. Using the Support Kit for Planning which outlines how various sections of the Kit can be used to plan lessons
4. Using the Support Kit for Assessment which looks at the Addendum to the Support Kit in reference to Portfolio-based Language Assessment (PBLA)
This course takes about 90 minutes to complete.
This course is free! To access it, follow these steps:
- Go to learning.language.ca
- Create a user account
- Confirm your account by following the steps outlined in the system message sent to your email address (if the email does not arrive in your inbox, check your junk/clutter folders)
- Once logged in, you will see a hyperlink to this course
- Click on the link and start!