CLB 5-10 Exit Assessment Tasks
The Canadian Language Benchmarks 5-10 Exit Assessment Tasks are the first nationally available, standardized tools to assess and report on the learning outcomes of adult ESL learners in intermediate to advanced levels, CLB 5-10.
The CLB 5-10 Exit Tasks resource includes:
- Best Practices and administration procedures
- Teachers guide including answer keys
- Scored Writing Exemplars
- Scored Speaking Exemplars included on 2 CDs
- CD with PDFs for printing test forms for classroom use
- CDs with Listening tasks on 5 CDs
The Exit Tasks are standardized, formal tests to be used at the end of programs and are suitable for ESL, LINC, ELT and Bridging programs with learners in the CLB 5 and up ranges.
|Dimensions||30 x 50 x 1 cm|