e-version ISBN: 978-1-897100-71-4
The CLB: ESL for ALL Support Kit supports instructors working with learners with literacy needs in CLB-referenced classrooms. It includes:
- Orientations to the CLB: ESL for ALL and the CLB: ESL for Adults documents
- Information and examples for planning literacy instruction, including needs assessment and goal-setting; module/unit planning and lesson planning;
- Information and examples on assessing ESL Literacy learners’ progress in a way that is compatible with Portfolio-based Language Assessment (PBLA);
- Suggestions for supporting ESL Literacy learners in multi-level literacy classes and mainstream ESL classes;
- Ideas for using the Continuum of Literacy Skills in the CLB: ESL for ALL document;
- Sample resources for literacy instruction and assessment.
- Reading and Writing exemplars and lesson plans samples for Foundation L to CLB 4L
- Instructional videos
*This publication is only available online, files found on the accompanying DVD can be found under the "Literacy" tab of our website bookshelf.language.ca.