e-version ISBN 978-1-897100-63-9
This kit serves as background information for in-service training on the revised CLB for instructors working in programs funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. The orientation will follow a trainthe- trainer model of implementation that will take place across Canada.
The kit includes
- an orientation to the revised CLB;
- in-depth discussions on incorporating grammar, pronunciation, and pragmatics into CLB-based programs (as requested by instructors using the CLB);
- sections on using the CLB in specific contexts, including multilevel classes, English for Academic Purposes (EAP), language training for the workplace, and in classes that have special needs learners;
- exemplars for Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing for all CLB levels; and
- sample tools for program planning and assessment that can be adapted for individual use.
*Shipping and handling charge will apply and will depend on volume, means of transportation, location and required delivery date. GST/HST will be applied to all orders.
For more information contact the CCLB at firstname.lastname@example.org or to place an order please visit our Publications page to dowload our order form that can be either faxed or scanned and emailed.
Click below to download the PDF (the document is divided in 3 sections for ease of use, the publication itself is 1 complete book)