Correlating the Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB)/ Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) with the Common European Framework of Reference/ Cadre européen commun de référence (CEFR/CECR)
The Centre for Canadian Language Benchmarks/ Centre des niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens is looking for participants to be part of a correlation study between CLB/NCLC and CEFR/CECR.
We are looking for CLB/NCLC and CEFR/CECR experts to participate in two workshops to assess videos and written samples of learner production.
- a) Applicants should demonstrate knowledge in as many of the following skills as possible:
- CLB – Canadian Language Benchmarks
- NCLC – Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens
- CEFR/CECR – Common European Framework of Reference/ Cadre européen commun de référence
- b) Applicants should have native-speaker fluency in English or French and CLB or NCLC 8 /CEFR C1 in the other.
- c) Applicants must be available to attend working sessions on three days:
- April 14th 2018 (distance)
- April 27th and 28th 2018
* Please note that there will be some work to be done outside of the workshops.
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Deadline to submit application: March 9th 2018
* Please note that the date, time and location are tentative and will be finalized once the entire panel is recruited and confirmed.
If you are interested in participating in the panel, please fill out the following form.